Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Welcome

My name is Mrs. Matheson and I am pleased to be your Math & Science Teacher this year!! I am entering my 16th year of teaching in the Calgary Board of Education and my 3rd year at Ernest Morrow School. I am a proud born and raised Calgarian and have a passion for teaching and learning. 

I am looking forward to working with your child while creating a positive and exciting learning environment. Students will be challenged in a variety of situations this year and will work towards improving their skill level in all subjects. Both students and parents are encouraged to check my blog regularly in order to stay up to date as to what is happening in class. I believe that open lines of communication are important to your child having a successful year. Please contact me at any time regarding all questions or concerns that you may have, and I will respond in a timely manner. 

My contact information is as follows: 
email: mammatheson@cbe.ab.ca 
Blogs: mathesonsmath.blogspot.com 
Phone: 403-777-7800 (extension 3020) 

Our meet the teacher night is scheduled for August 29th from 6pm to 8pm. I look forward to meeting with parents and guardians on this date and putting names to faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestions for Learning from Home

Hi all. Know that I, and all your teachers at Ernest Morrow, are thinking about you during these times. I know that some of you will be ...